“Come to the Orsett Hall, Boardroom this morning and meet our foster carers and social work team and find out more about fostering. The morning starts at 9:30am with a brief presentation and there’s time for a coffee and chat with the team to learn more about the children needing homes in Thurrock and the role of their carers. This is an opportunity to find out what fostering is really like. @orsetthall
Whether you are completely new to fostering or have already made contact with us, come along to our no obligation information events to find out more:
Talk to existing foster carers about their personal experiences
Share your concerns and questions with our supportive and friendly team
Learn about the process, what’s involved and how long it takes
Find out about the 24/7 support we provide
By attending an event you will:
• Discover how you can transform your life experiences into a brand new career.
• Realise the emotional and financial benefits available to your family, and the children you look after.
* No need to book, just turn up on the day. The presentation will commence at 9:30am.
- East England, London, South East
- Orsett Hall Boardroom, Prince Charles Avenue Orsett RM16 3HS