Fosterline had another amazing year in 2015. We supported over 40,500 people, of whom 5,000 were prospective foster carers.
The top 5 topics called about were:
2. Becoming a foster carer
4. Kinship care & Special Guardianship Orders
5. Care planning for the child in care
Fosterline gives foster carers that little bit of extra support just when they need it most, encouraging foster carers to explore solutions and reminding them just how valued they are.
• Over 70% of callers say Fosterline helped them decide what to do next
• 91% rated the overall service as either good or excellent
• 90% stating they would recommend Fosterline as a source of independent advice and support.
For more information, look out for Fosterline’s Annual report which will be published soon.