Fosterline Advisors will be on hand on Wednesday 8th April from 7pm – 9pm to discuss staying put arrangements. Qualified advisors can answer your questions impartially and in complete confidence. Our advisors are a mixture of social workers and skilled professionals that have or are involved in the assessment process or are themselves foster carers with a wealth of experience.
So if you have got questions such as:……
- Can I still continue as a foster carer
- Will it affect the fostering allowance I receive
- Is a staying put arrangement right for me or the young person
- What are living together agreements
- How does staying put differ from foster care
- What benefits are available to the young person
……give them a call on 0800 040 7675
If you have any other questions regarding fostering, our advisors will be happy to answer them.