The House of Commons Library has published a briefing paper looking at what help is available for grandparents and other family and friends carers (also known as kinship carers) in England and Wales who are looking after children whose parents are not in a position to do so. Links to information on kinship care in Scotland are also provided in the briefing.

Further details are available here >

Need help or advice?

Our trained advisors are available weekdays 09:00 to 17:00

Please leave a message click here

Alternatively leave a voice mail on

0800 040 7675

We will contact you the next working day without fail

Request a call back