Thinking of fostering?
Diagrama foster carers help transform the lives of vulnerable children and young people, by providing a safe and secure environment for them and caring for their daily needs.
Because of the child’s experiences before coming into care, the role can be very challenging at times – there are never happy reasons why children come into care – so our carers must have plenty of energy, patience and understanding and provide a home where children and young people can feel safe, secure and cared for.
If you would like to find out about becoming a foster carer with Diagrama, our fostering information events are a great opportunity for you to learn more. We will inform you about the recruitment process, the skills required, training provided and hear from our expert team about the support and benefits package our foster carers will receive.
Our information events will:
– offer an insight into the vulnerable children in need of foster care
– help you better understand the vetting process
– help you learn more about Diagrama’s comprehensive support service
– provide an opportunity to meet like-minded prospective foster carers
– offer you the chance to meet our experts who can answer all your questions,
– demonstrate why Diagrama is the agency for you.
Who can attend?
– People of all racial backgrounds.
– People of any or no religious faith.
– Married, unmarried and same sex couples.
– Single people.
– People with or without children
Diagrama foster carers receive free comprehensive, professional training, 24/7 expert support as well as a £400 weekly allowance, access to our support groups, 14 days’ holiday cover and additional celebration payments.
Diagrama Fostering is rated GOOD by Ofsted and is a member of New Family Social, supporting gay, lesbian, bi and trans families.
- South East
- Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton BN1 1YD