Thinking of fostering?
Our fostering information evenings are a great opportunity for you to learn more. We will inform you about what the recruitment process, skills required, training provided and hear from our expert team about the support and benefits package our foster carers will receive.
Our information events will:
1. Offer an insight into the vulnerable children in need of foster care
2. Help you better understand the vetting process
3. Help you learn more about Diagrama’s comprehensive support service
4. Provide an opportunity to meet like-minded prospective foster carers
5. Offer you the chance to meet our experts who can answer all your questions,
6. Demonstrate why Diagrama is the agency for you.
Who can attend?
People of all racial backgrounds.
People of any or no religious faith.
Married, unmarried and same sex couples.
People with or without children
Contact our fostering team today and find out how you could make an extraordinary difference to the life of a child in care.
- South East
- Old Pixham School, Pixham Lane, Dorking, RH4 1PQ