Have your Tax and NI questions answered.
HMRC is providing important information for foster carers this week. HMRC has two live webinars planned to tackle issues related to tax for foster carers.
All new and existing foster carers are invited to join these webinars for information on tax and NI, qualifying care relief, tax free payments and much more. These webinars are also your ideal time to ask any tax related questions you may have and get answers to your queries.
Feedback from the webinars held last week has been extremely positive, please see some of the comments below:-
- I am thrilled to have listened to the information. I was a little nervous about how to set the webinar up etc. You could not have made it any easier. Thank you so much.
- First webinar attended and found it very useful so will definitely recommend this to others whenever possible.
- Great webinar. Clarified what I needed to know. Thank you.
- It helps to hear and see how to enter the calculations onto the form e.g. that ‘turnover’ means total receipts.
- Very clear and concise. Really useful.
- It was very good with nice people putting across the information nicely. I particularly appreciated that aspect.
- It answered all my questions and was easy to understand.
- When reading information online it may not always make sense so its good to be able to ask questions to get clarification and it saves a phone call.
- Have just commissioned an accountant unnecessarily. This tax information should be given to all foster carers from the start.
The two remaining webinar dates along with times and links are listed below.
Fosterline has some very useful information about foster carer finances here.
Fosterline can give current and prospective foster carers an overview of their tax obligations and will direct them to the relevant information and advice required as each individual’s circumstances are different. Current foster carers and those thinking of fostering can call Fosterline on 0800 040 7675 Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5pm or request a call back.